Are you looking for a way to live the Faith in a deeper way?
Introducing a new series for YOUR family!
Gather MONTHLY (every 1st Sunday) with fellow Catholic families as we grow together in our rich and beautiful faith. Every gathering will be followed with a potluck or snack. Activities will rotate on a three-month schedule:
* Family Holy Hour: enjoy a child-friendly time of adoration of the Blessed Sacrament with singing, reflection, prayers!
* Liturgical Feast Day celebrations: dive deeper into the faith with crafts, stories, games and food centered around one of the months’ special Feast days!
* Movie/Social Night: gather to enjoy a movie or other social activity and snack!
- September 3, 2017: Feast of Archangels Celebration
- October 1, 2017: Family Games and Picnic
- November 5, 2017: Family Adoration
- December 3, 2017: Feast of Christmas celebration
To sign up for updates or for more information, please contact Adeline Letizia at firstname.lastname@example.org
To connect with fellow Catholic moms on Facebook, please join our group Knoxville Catholic Moms (https://www.facebook.com/groups/266922110345476/)