MEN: SHEPHERDS OF GOD’S FLOCK
Tend the flock of God in your midst, not by constraint but willingly as God would have it, not for shameful profit but eagerly (1 Pet. 5: 2).
- Date: June 9, 2012
- Venue: St. John Neumann’s – Community Room
- Timeline: 9.00 a.m. – Mass
- 10.00 a.m. – Talk
- 11.15 a.m. – Personal Reflection
- 12.00 – 12:30 p.m. – Group Reflection
- 12: 30 – 12: 50 pm – Prayer together
- 1:00 p.m. – Lunch
All men are invited to a half day retreat. This will be a time to deepen your understanding of the role entrusted to you as a shepherd. Appreciate this role and become more effective in your Christian family life.
Facilitated by Sr. Elizabeth Wanyoike ESM, Adult Faith Formation Coordinator