Are you looking for a way to live the Faith in a deeper way?
Introducing a new series for YOUR family!
Gather MONTHLY (every 1st Sunday) with fellow Catholic families as we grow together in our rich and beautiful faith. Every gathering will be followed with a potluck or snack. Activities will rotate on a three-month schedule:
* Family Holy Hour: enjoy a child-friendly time of adoration of the Blessed Sacrament with singing, reflection, prayers!
* Liturgical Feast Day celebrations: dive deeper into the faith with crafts, stories, games and food centered around one of the months’ special Feast days!
* Movie/Social Night: gather to enjoy a movie or other social activity and snack!
- May 7, 2017: Family Adoration
- June 4, 2017: Feast of Pentecost celebration
- July 2, 2017: Movie Night
- August 6, 2017: Family Adoration
- September 3, 2017: Feast of Archangels Celebration
- October 1, 2017: Family Games and Picnic
- November 5, 2017: Family Adoration
- December 3, 2017: Feast of Christmas celebration
To sign up for updates or for more information, please contact Adeline Letizia at firstname.lastname@example.org
To connect with fellow Catholic moms on Facebook, please join our group Knoxville Catholic Moms (https://www.facebook.com/groups/266922110345476/)
Family Life upholds family values and strives to foster the spiritual, social, and emotional well-being of the family during each stage of life. Some of the areas of Family Life include Newly Married, Marriage Enrichment, Family Enrichment, Parenting, Divorce Support, Bereavement, Women’s Ministries, and Senior Adults.
Parish Life provides opportunities for families to come together in faith and in fellowship to strengthen the family and to build community within the parish. Some areas of Parish Life include Newcomers, and the many parish events and social activities offered at the parish that bring families together.
Family and Parish Life Ministry offers many opportunities for parishioners to participate in and to volunteer. St. John Neumann will continue to grow in Spirit and in Love through the active involvement of its members. For more information, please contact Marilyn Derbyshire.