On October 1, the Parish will launch our own app for iPhone and Android smart phones. This will allow us to better communicate with you throughout the week and keep you updated with relevant parish news or updates. The app is very well designed and very intuitive. It will be a great resource for parishioners by providing daily Mass readings, Catholic news and prayers, convenient prayer and Confession reminders, our bulletins and more. We hope for our new app to be a tool for fostering stronger parish life and better engaging the New Evangelization.
Are you feeling called to do more in the local community as a Catholic? Click on the below links for testimonies by our parishioners, who belong to the St. Vincent de Paul Society.
For more information, click here to visit our page in this website.
Are you looking for a way to live the Faith in a deeper way?
Introducing a new series for YOUR family!
Gather MONTHLY (every 1st Sunday) with fellow Catholic families as we grow together in our rich and beautiful faith. Every gathering will be followed with a potluck or snack. Activities will rotate on a three-month schedule:
* Family Holy Hour: enjoy a child-friendly time of adoration of the Blessed Sacrament with singing, reflection, prayers!
* Liturgical Feast Day celebrations: dive deeper into the faith with crafts, stories, games and food centered around one of the months’ special Feast days!
* Movie/Social Night: gather to enjoy a movie or other social activity and snack!
- September 3, 2017: Feast of Archangels Celebration
- October 1, 2017: Family Games and Picnic
- November 5, 2017: Family Adoration
- December 3, 2017: Feast of Christmas celebration
To sign up for updates or for more information, please contact Adeline Letizia at email@example.com
To connect with fellow Catholic moms on Facebook, please join our group Knoxville Catholic Moms (https://www.facebook.com/groups/266922110345476/)
The Women’s Retreat: A Day of Reflection will be held on Saturday, Feb. 25 at St. John Neumann Church. All women in the diocese are invited. The event will feature talks, personal reflection time, and group discussion. Sister Anna Marie McGuan, RSM, SSL, diocesan director of the Office of Christian Formation, will be speaking. Lunch is provided.
9 a.m. Mass
10 a.m. 1st session (talk)
10:45 a.m. personal reflection
11 a.m. 2nd session (talk)
11:45 a.m. personal reflection
12:15 p.m. discussion/sharing
1 p.m. Concluding prayer and lunch
The event is free. Donations for lunch are accepted. Please RSVP to reserve your place.
Click here to register for the retreat. The event is free. Donations for lunch are accepted.