Welcome to St. John Neumann Catholic Church
As members of Christ’s Body, the parishioners of St. John Neumann live the Gospel through worship, prayer, evangelization, teaching, and service while guarding the deposit of faith as handed on to us by the Apostles and their successors.
The mission of St. John Neumann parish is to build up the Kingdom of God in the name of Jesus Christ through the inspiration of the Holy Spirit by the proclamation of the Good News and in the evangelical service that flows from it.
St. John Neumann Parish welcomes you and encourages all visitors to worship in our church. All Are Welcome! We try our best to make sure that everyone who walks into our parish feels that they have come to a place which embraces them, and hope that you too will feel the warmth of our welcome.
For those who may be visiting us for the first time, we provide the following guidance:
- Our capacity seating is about 900.
- For the 10:30 am Mass it is important to arrive early (at least 15 minutes) for desired seating.
- If arriving after the celebrant’s precession is formed, please use the side aisle doors.
- Once the center aisle doors are closed, please use the side aisle doors only.
- Standing in aisles is not permitted by the fire code. Ushers are available to assist you in finding a seat.
- The Ladies’ restroom is on the first floor along the right side aisle entrance hall.
- The men’s restroom is on the second floor above the left side entrance hall.
- A Family/Unisex restroom is on the first floor along the left side entrance hall.
- The Cry Room is small by design. Please limit the use of the Cry Room to those periods when needed and then return to the church family in the sanctuary.
- Additional parking is behind the church. Use the driveway to the ball fields to access these spaces.